Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Nodame and I

The story with me and animes (or Nodame would be more appropriate in this context) came thus far... It all started with Maid Sama which I'm still watching intently to date. Then over the past weeks while waiting for new episodes of Maid Sama, my inquisitive fingers happily clicked on and landed myself in the Weirdo Forest of Noda Megumi, the lead actress in Nodame Cantabile のだめカンタービレ. In the past, I've heard bits and pieces about how good this title is - there was a Japanese drama, Japanese anime, Korean Nodame-inspired drama aka Beethoven Virus and even movies that spun off with the success of its manga (comic) - but I'm a retarded adopter who has gotten to watching it only now. Probably eons behind but I'm glad I started afterall.

Watching Nodame too, has once again rekindled my interest in the Piano and Japanese Language. I'm now in a state of mega Noda-craze, so much so that I think I'm fast becoming an Otaku girl. Gyabooo! I listen to its online soundtrack at work; return home looking forward to watching more episodes; can't wait to get my hands on the original soundtrack CD; scour for more information on the subject itself and so on... which is how this site eventually came about - I have a main site at thefangirl.blogspot.com and this is a branch out for fear that my obsessive compulsion does not ring with readers in that domain. So if you're a Nodame fan alike, join me in my Nodame journey here!

No comments:

Post a Comment